Women's Plus Size Himalayan Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Plus Size Himalayan Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Pull-on our Plus Size Himalayan Insulated Jacket and you won't feel the wind chill, thanks to the wind-resistant fabric and synthetic insulation. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, helping to keep discarded plastic out of landfill.
- Fabric - Body Below Yoke, Collar & Inner Sleeve Panels :
- 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Fabric - Yoke, Outer Sleeve Panels, Lower Sleeve Panels & Hand Pocket Welts :
- 110 G/M², WindWall™–100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Fabric - Lining :
- 76 G/M², FlashDry™–100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Insulation :
- 350g, 80% Polyester, 20% Viscose
- Sizes :
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Fold-over self fabric at cuffs and hem
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Interior zip pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.