Women's 2000 Synthetic Puffer Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 2000 Synthetic Puffer Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Inspired by the mountain-ready Summit™ Series styles of the early 2000s, the 2000 Synthetic Puffer Jacket is a modern-day version you'll want to wear every day. Stuffed with light and lofty insulation and engineered with highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric, this lightweight jacket isn't just exceptionally warm - it stops biting winds from getting in and causing a chill. There are multiple pockets for stashing cold hands or essentials (your choice), while reflective details provide visibility in low light conditions. What's more, recycled materials are better for nature, helping us to leave basecamp in a better condition than we found it.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 74 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 360 G/M², 98% Recycled Polyester, 2% Polyester
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Reflective, exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Slanted hand pockets with a reflective, exposed zip and zip garage
- Curved yoke and quilt seams
- Binding on cuffs and hem
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 18:03:37 EDT