Men's Himalayan Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Centreback :
- 73,66 cm
- Fabric – Hood and Body Below Yoke :
- 57 G/M², WindWall™—100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Yoke, Sleeve Panels and Cuffs :
- 110 G/M², WindWall™—100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- 1180 g
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 550-fill goose down
- Attached, adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Top-entry front patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 18:28:14 EDT