Men's Himalayan Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
From protecting alpinists and adventurers to warming the backs of urban explorers and city commuters the Himalayan Down Parka has bulky, oversized retro looks with plenty of here-and-now tech. It's made with an original nylon ripstop fabrication with wind-blocking technology and packs 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down provides insulating warmth.
- Fabric – Hoodie and Body Below Yoke :
- 40D x 40D, 57 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Yoke, Sleeve Panels and Cuffs :
- 70D x 160D, 110 G/M², WindWall® –100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D x 50D, 73 G/M², WindWall® – 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Nylon ripstop fabrication
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Storm-flap with Velcro® closure covers the centre front zip
- Top-entry pockets with zip closure
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- The North Face® embroidered logo at left chest and back-right shoulder
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 May 2022 01:20:54 EDT