Teens' Reversible Andes Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Reversible Andes Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Turn it inside out for an alternative look.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric, solid and plaid body :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Insulation :
- 550 fillgoose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fully reversible
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulderof outer, plus left chest of reverse
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Welt hand pockets on outer
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Chin zip guard
- Split kangaroo hand pocket on reverse
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 04:34:27 EDT