Teens' 1996 Printed Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' 1996 Printed Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - body :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - overlay :
- 50D 69g/m² 100%recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Fabric - insulation :
- 700 fill goose down, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap and chin zipguard
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs and hem
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementinggarments from The North Face®
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Colourway 2B2: phantom print is revealed when the temperature is50°F or below
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 September 2023 15:22:57 EDT