Women's Zumu Woven Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Zumu Woven Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Perfect for laidback days in the city, our Zumu Woven Trousers are engineered with quick-drying FlashDry™ and a durable water-repellent finish for long-lasting protection from the weather. They're breathable, too, thanks to lightweight mesh in the upper legs. Even better - they're made with recycled materials, making them a better choice for nature.
- Fabric - Body :
- 88 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / FlashDry™
- Fabric - Hand Pocket Lining :
- 70 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester / Woven / Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Upper Leg Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester / Knit / Lightweight Mesh
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Welted hand pockets with branded TNF tape
- Elasticated cuffs
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 17:31:53 EDT