Women's Recycled Zaneck Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Recycled Zaneck Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
The Zaneck is an understated kind of parka. But don't let its simple exterior fool you. Thanks to DryVent™ fabric technology, it's breathable, waterproof and windproof. It's also made from recycled polyester, giving discarded plastic a new use and preventing it from ending up in landfill. The insulation is breathable, lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco. So not only will the Zaneck keep you dry, it will also keep you just-right warm. And the longer cut and sleek design mean it looks just as good for a city commute as for a weekend wander in nature. The two-way zip is protected by a placket, helping to keep wet and windy weather on the right side of the jacket. The faux-fur trim on the hood is removable and there are two hand pockets and an internal chest pocket.
- Fabric :
- 50/150D, 172 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester / Woven / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- Thermolite Eco
- Sizes :
- Removable fur at hood
- Hood adjustment
- Waist adjustment from the outside
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Two-way CF zipper under placket with hidden snaps
- Diverting inside quilting
- Inner chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustment at cuff
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 May 2022 09:05:03 EDT