Women's Verto GORE-TEX® Alpine Mid Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Verto GORE-TEX® Alpine Mid Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Upper :
- Majority-Leather with Moulded Ankle Support
- Sole Unit :
- Rigid Stability Shank
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 503.9 g, Pair: 1007.8 g
- Dimensions :
- UPPER: Majority-leather upper plus moulded ankle support for increased performance and comfort
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Highly durable GORE-TEX 3L waterproof bootie has a liner made with 100% recycled material
- Protective moulded-rubber toe cap and scratch-rubber heel
- Durable synthetic mud guards
- Has a combination of metal and ghillie-lace eyelets plus a lace-lock eyelet for customisable support
- SOLE UNIT: Rigid stability shank for midfoot support
- Lightweight SKYCORE rock guard for added protection below the forefoot
- High-traction Vibram® XS Trek outsole with 5 mm lugs, a climbing zone at the toe and a braking zone at the heel
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 March 2024 17:43:02 EST