Women's VECTIV™ Levitum Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Levitum Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
- Upper :
- Lightweight, Protective Mesh in Vamp
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 254 g / Pair: 508 g
- Last :
- 6 mm
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Lightweight, protective mesh in vamp
- Engineered monofilament air mesh in quarter
- No-sew TPU quarter harness for support
- Protective no-sew TPU toe cap
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 5 mm lugs for superior traction
- 26 mm/20 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- 6 mm offset
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 September 2023 03:04:19 EDT