Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking shoes engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the nubuck leather is durable but soft.
- Upper :
- Soft Nubuck Leather
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx :
- ½ Pair: 303 g / Pair: 606 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- 4 mm lugs for good traction
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole tuned for women
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- UPPER: Soft nubuck leather upper
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.