Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking boots engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the nubuck leather is durable but soft. The heel overlays provide additional protection, while the moulded mesh collars deliver ankle support.
- Upper :
- Soft Nubuck Leather
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 346 g / Pair: 692 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- 4 mm lugs for good traction
- UPPER: Soft nubuck leather
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole tuned for women
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- Mesh collar with moulded details provides additional ankle support
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 06:09:47 EDT