Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris this translates to the most supportive waterproof shoes in our ultra-distance trail running range. Light and cushioned they provide long-lasting comfort and support on even the most rugged terrain. There are internal heel supports offering a closer fit and breathable, flexible mesh uppers for a forgiving fit. The 6mm toe to heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle. And FUTURELIGHT™ brings sustainable breathable waterproofness.
- Last :
- 6 mm
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- UPPER: Breathable air mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- 5 mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.