Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Reflect Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Reflect Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris this translates to the most supportive waterproof shoes in our ultra-distance trail running range. Light and cushioned they provide long-lasting comfort and support on even the most rugged terrain. There are internal heel supports offering a closer fit and breathable, flexible mesh uppers for a forgiving fit. The 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle. FUTURELIGHT™ brings sustainable breathable waterproofness. And reflective details deliver low-light visibility for extra safety.
- Upper :
- Breathable Air-Mesh
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 303g, Pair 606g
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- Reflective speckle print on midsole for enhanced visibility
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- 5mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 June 2022 05:01:06 EDT