Women's TNF x Elvira Flight Series™ VECTIV™ Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's TNF x Elvira Flight Series™ VECTIV™ Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
Part of the exclusive collaboration between The North Face® and Spanish artist Fernando Elvira, the Flight Series™ VECTIV™ Trail Running Shoes feature a colour story inspired by the experiences of our athlete team members on the trails surrounding Mont Blanc. Combining a 3D carbon fibre footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And the Flight Series™ Vectiv™ Shoes are the most responsive in our elite trail running range. Light and energy-giving, they are tried, tested and trusted by our athletes. Made for ultra-distances, they're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® fabrics, and reinforced toe caps. The knit uppers are breathable and supportive and the 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Super-Durable Matryx® Panel—Made With Kevlar® And Polyamide—in the Midfoot for Stability
- Upper :
- Reinforced, Breathable-Knit
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 245 g / Pair: 490 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant and super-durable Matryx® panel—made with Kevlar® and polyamide—in the midfoot for stability
- Reinforced, breathable-knit upper
- 3D-moulded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflective details
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D carbon-fobre plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns, this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 17:10:39 EDT