Women's ThermoBall™ Tent V Winter Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ Tent V Winter Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
Our snug Thermoball™ Tent V Mules are lined with cosy Thermoball™ Eco insulation that mimics down for instant warmth at basecamp. Even better, you can enjoy toasty toes while leaving a smaller footprint on the planet, as they're made from recycled polyester.
- Upper :
- Durable, Water-Repellent, Element-Shedding Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Highly Durable Nylon Mesh Base with Rubber Fine-Mould Traction Lugs
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 104 g / Pair: 208 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: XS, S, M
- SOLE UNIT: Highly durable nylon mesh base with rubber fine-mould traction lugs
- UPPER: Durable, water-repellent, element-shedding recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Comfortable, plush faux-fur lining
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth, even when wet
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 20:59:39 EST