Women's ThermoBall™ V Traction Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ V Traction Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Our Thermoball™ Traction V Mules provide unbelievable comfort at basecamp thanks to synthetic insulation that mimics natural down. Not only that, but they have ultra-grippy rubber outsoles that mean you'll stay firm-footed.
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 182.2g, Pair 364.4g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- Upper - 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Oso-fleece collar lining for comfort
- Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on and off
- Sole unit - outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 May 2022 00:59:22 EDT