Women's ThermoBall™ V Traction Denali Winter Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ V Traction Denali Winter Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Upper :
- Recycled P.E.T. Fleece Upper with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Recycled P.E.T. fleece upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Easy on/off design
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 00:04:48 EDT