Women's ThermoBall™ 50/50 Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ 50/50 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
When warmth is the name of the game - when freezing cold conditions threaten to derail your adventures, the slim-fit ThermoBall™ 50/50 Jacket delivers incredible insulation. But while it's stuffed with ultra-warm ThermoBall™ Eco, it's also incredibly lightweight thanks to our breathable 50/50 baffle construction, where a series of fibre-proof baffles are paired with a highly air-permeable face fabric to create a ground-breaking breathable down layer. This allows heat and moisture to escape to prevent you from overheating during high-intensity activity in extreme conditions. The stretchy cuffs and internal hem cord lock in all the heat you need. It also stows into the left hand pocket until you need it next.
- Fabric - Body :
- 20D x 30D, 62 G/M², 89% Recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Fabric - Hood, Shoulders, Forearms and Hemline :
- 13 G/FT², ThermoBall™ Eco–100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 11 g in Hood and Sleeves
- Sizes :
- 50/50 ThermoBall™ Eco baffle construction helps keep you warm while providing breathability
- Three-piece hood with binding
- Chin zip guard
- Reverse-coil centre front zip
- Reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Dual internal hem adjust
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 15:57:52 EST