Women's Summit VECTIV™ Pro Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit VECTIV™ Pro Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
Running & training
- Upper :
- Protective and Breathable Upper with a Precise Foothold
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 242 g, Pair: 484 g
- Sizes :
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- UPPER: Protective and breathable upper with a precise foothold
- Tongue wings are designed to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a carbon-fibre plate with stability wings and a forked design in the heel and forefoot for increased stability on technical terrain
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Rocker has a 10 mm greater toe spring than the S21 version
- Full-length foam midsole with 4 mm more cushioning than the S21 Enduris
- 32 mm/26 mm stack height and 6 mm offset
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 3.5 mm lugs
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward. Discover more about VECTIV™\n
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 March 2024 20:56:24 EST