Women's Summit Tsirku FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Tsirku FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Inspired by the Tsirku Glacier - a place where most skiers and snowboarders only dream of visiting, the Summit Tsirku FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is the pinnacle of our Summit Series for boundary-pushing big mountain riders. Thanks to a series of cleverly crafted details, it's designed to protect you from the harshest mountain conditions. The hyperarticulated fit is built specifically around skiing and snowboarding, offering all-day comfort, even when pushing yourself to the limits. Then there's the Spectra® ripstop yarns for abrasion-resistance and FUTURELIGHT™ fabric for breathable-waterproof protection while you ride. The hood is compatible with a helmet and there are underarm vents you can unzip for a breath of fresh air when things get hot and sweaty. And when you need to crank up your confidence, the internal radio pocket comes with a cord-routing port so you can listen to your tunes on the descent. Even better - recycled materials make this jacket better for the nature we love.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- 79,6925 cm
- Fabric :
- 141 G/M² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Our premier big-mountain jacket features reinforced FUTURELIGHT™ fabric.
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Attached, helmet-compatible, hybrid drop hood with a riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Soft, brushed-tricot chin guard and rear collar with laser-cut perforations for added breathability
- #8 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip with a matte finish
- Two vertical, covered, secure-zip chest pockets with zipped pass-throughs and gear loops
- Two horizontal chest pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Internal radio pocket with cord routing
- Hand pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Pack-compatible, #3 YKK® AquaGuard® pit-zip venting
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Wrist pass pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and goggle wipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with a pieced-in hook-and-loop closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord with riveted cord locks
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 15:10:28 EDT