Women's Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back Waist :
- 30D, 220 G/M², 73% Recycled Polyester 17% Elastane Stretch Knit with FlashDry-XD™
- Fabric - Kickpatches and Internal Cuffs :
- 420D x 500D, 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,84 cm, R 81,92 cm, L 87 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / R
- Featuring narrower cuffs sized for mountaineering and ice-climbing boots, these pants are made for alpine climbing.
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Women-specific, articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Activity-specific leg shape and leg openings designed for use with lower-circumference alpine boots
- Adjustable, removable suspenders with a tear-drop, single-point attachment for reduced bulk and quick on/off
- Clean-finish, darted waist at front with adjustable side tabs and an interlock-knit back panel for a refined fit and all-day comfort
- Full-length side access with two-way, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Harness-compatible, horizontal thigh pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips, internal gear loops and an additional pouch in right pocket
- Vertical thigh pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Adjustable, snap-tab closure at hem
- High-denier kickpatches and internal cuffs for abrasion and puncture resistance
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and gripper tape for a seamless fit with boots
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 October 2023 18:21:06 EDT