Women's Summit Superior Wind Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Superior Wind Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Running & training
The super-light Summit Superior Wind Jacket harnesses WindWall™ technology to block chilly winds while letting air circulate through the perforations along the back. When the sun comes out, the jacket can be stowed in the power-mesh pocket inside the hood. It even has a hand strap, allowing you to carry it while you reach for peak performance. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric :
- 39 G/M², WindWall™—94% Recycled Nylon, 6% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Centreback :
- 65,405 cm
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Elastic-bound three-piece hood
- Stows in a power-mesh pocket inside the hood that has a hand strap for easy carrying
- Engineered perforations along the centre back for added breathability
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with a semi-locking slider to reduce zip bounce while you’re running
- Externally-accessed hem shock cord with cord locks for easy adjustability on the fly
- Elastic-bound cuffs with a low-profile thumb loop
- Reflective heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 09:57:35 EST