Women's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Part of our pinnacle boundary-pushing Summit Series™, the Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is performance-tuned for human-powered missions in the backcountry. Harnessing waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology, this seam-sealed outer layer is breathable and lightweight, allowing you to ride harder, faster - even with a backpack. We've added a host of technical features, including a helmet-compatible hood, zipped pockets for essentials, an integrated wrist gusset and pack-compatible vents that keep you cool when things turn heat up. Plus, there's a mini powder skirt with four-way stretch that keeps the snow out, even if you bail. Recycled materials make it better for nature.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- 77,47 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 124 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Back :
- 91 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Jacket delivers high-level performance in a lightweight backcountry package
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Lighter-weight back panel for breathability and comfort with a pack
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a hidden, riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Chin guard with laser-cut perforations for added breathability
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Two oversize chest pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips: one with an internal elastic radio loop and one with an internal mesh pocket
- Two internal mesh drop pockets for skins or goggles
- Pack-compatible venting
- Wrist pass pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and goggle wipe
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with a pieced-in hook-and-loop closure
- Bonded, articulated, four-way-stretch mini powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem with an internal, riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 14:21:31 EDT