Women's Summit Series™ FUTUREFLEECE™ LT Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Series™ FUTUREFLEECE™ LT Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
When you're facing high-alpine expeditions in challenging conditions, the Summit Series™ FUTUREFLEECE™ LT Jacket is built to deliver exceptional protection and support. It's so light, you'll hardly notice you're wearing it. But that doesn't mean it skimps on warmth. That's because FUTUREFLEECE™ fabric technology optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in this extremely thin layer. And if you're carrying a backpack, seamless shoulders provide extra comfort without the bulk. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- 65,7225 cm
- Fabric :
- 100 G/M², FUTUREFLEECE™ LT—63% Polyester, 37% Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 125 g
- Sizes :
- FUTUREFLEECE™ LT features lower-pile full-loop construction and octa-yarns to provide an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- Reverse-coil, #3 centre front half zip
- Flat-locked stitching in key zones for next-to-skin comfort
- Clean front hem with flat-sewn elastic at rear
- Flat-sewn elastic cuffs with integrated thumb loops
- The unique fabric construction of FUTUREFLEECE™ optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in a thin, lightweight format.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 November 2022 08:09:08 EST