Women's Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Named after the beautiful pyramid-shaped peak in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, the Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket harnesses a seam-sealed three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell for high-performing waterproof-breathable protection. We've reinforced the high-wear areas with abrasion-resistant Spectra® ripstop for increased durability in high-octane alpine conditions. There's articulated patterning for a comfortable fit and enhanced mobility, and the roomy hood is helmet-compatible. That's not all. We've reduced the shoulder seams to minimise bulk, even with a backpack. There are plenty of pockets for snacks, energy bars, and your essential alpine tools and accessories. And recycled materials make this jacket better for nature.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- 71,12 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 152 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hood, Lower Sleeves & Hem :
- 141 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- A super-versatile alpine shell made with reinforced FUTURELIGHT™ fabric
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- High-wear areas reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Brushed-tricot chin guard with laser-cut perforations for breathability and comfort
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an internal pocket on left
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with a riveted cord lock
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 February 2023 22:47:14 EST