Women's Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Named after the beautiful pyramid-shaped peak in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, the Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers harness a seam-sealed three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell for high-performing waterproof-breathable protection. We've reinforced the high-wear areas with abrasion-resistant Spectra® ripstop for increased durability in high-octane alpine conditions. There's articulated patterning for a comfortable fit and enhanced mobility, and the elasticated back waist offers both low bulk and a secure fit That's not all. We've added adjustable suspenders. There are plenty of pockets for snacks, energy bars, and your essential alpine tools and accessories. And recycled materials make these trousers better for nature.
- Fabric - Upper Bib :
- 104 G/M², 76% Nylon, 24% Elastane with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lower Leg Exterior :
- 141 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3–91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lower Leg Interior :
- Inseam :
- S 76,84 cm, R 81,92 cm, L 87 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / R
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- High-wear area reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Lightweight, low-profile, stretch-woven upper bib with dissolvable yarn for breathability and all-day comfort
- Attached, adjustable suspenders
- Full-length #5 YKK® AquaGuard® side zips
- Two thigh pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an internal mesh pocket and gear loop in right pocket
- Two side pockets on upper bib with bonded opening for easy drop-in storage
- Elastic at back waist for low-bulk comfort and a secure fit
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for a seamless fit with boots
- Keprotec® lining at hem and kickpatch to reduce internal boot abrasion
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 June 2023 18:01:09 EDT