Women’s Summit L6 FUTURELIGHT™ Down Belay Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Summit L6 FUTURELIGHT™ Down Belay Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- 77,47 cm
- Fabric - Body and lining:
- 10D x 10D 25 g/m² Pertex Quantum® GL—100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Lowerbody lining:
- 20D x 20D 35 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop
- Fabric - Overlay:
- 7D x 7D 26 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish /insulation: 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Average weight:
- 670 g
- Relaxed fit
- Ultralight 2L overlay provides targeted waterproof protection
- Trusted nylon Pertex® fabric throughout the body and lining is durable and extremely lightweight
- Higher-denier liner fabric on bottom panel provides durability and protection from gear
- 800 fill ProDown™retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Offset baffle stitch eliminates cold spots
- Attached, fullyadjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Tricot-lined collar and hand pockets for added warmth
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal,secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, VISLON® hand pocket zips with raised placement are more comfortable when you’re wearing a harness
- Two large internal, mesh drop pockets
- Internal, stretch-knit cuffs
- Comes with our lightweight stuffsack
- Snap-back feature at center front keeps bottom of parka close to your body for ultimate warmth retention when you’re belaying
- Quick-pull zipper pullers are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes interior clip-up loops to stash away excess cording