Women’s Summit L5 LT FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Summit L5 LT FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Centre back:
- 73.66 cm
- 20D x 30D 81 g/m² 100% polyester
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Average weight:
- 320 g
- Standard fit
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced mobility
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fullyadjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim and single-pull back adjust
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU),VISLON® centre front zip
- Large alpine chest pocket with bellow and exposed, matte PU zip
- Small mesh pocket incorporated into chestpocket
- One large internal, mesh drop pocket
- Velcro® cuff tabs to lock in warmth
- Drop-tail hem for extra cover at the back
- One-sided hem cinch-cord adjustment system includesinternal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Oversize cord locks at hood and hem are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack