Women's Summit Half-Zip Dot Fleece
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Half-Zip Dot Fleece in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
The importance of a high-performing first layer as part of your mountaineering layering system can never be underestimated. And the Summit Dot Fleece ½ Zip Baselayer is the perfect example. Featuring our new Dot Fleece fabric technology, that pulls moisture from the skin and expels it to the outside, it works hard to keep sweat at bay and that means it'll keep you warm. Underarm gusseting ensures a full range of motion and thumb holes come in handy when layering up. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- Fabric :
- 120 G/M², 100% Polyester Double Knit
- Sizes :
- Double-knit fabric features targeted yarn construction for optimised moisture management
- Exposed, reverse-coil half zip for quick venting
- No shoulder seams for increased comfort with a pack
- Underarm gussets for increased mobility
- Thumbholes with elastic binding for easy layering
- Bonded, lay-flat hem
- FlashDry XD™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.