Women's Summit Chamlang Softshell Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Chamlang Softshell Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
The slim-fitting Summit Chamlang Softshell trousers deliver all-day comfort during challenging alpine conditions. When the mountain wind picks up and threatens to cause a chill, WindWall™ technology protects you from the elements. And you won't be held back on the climb, as four-way stretch and articulated knees offer full flexibility to help you make the toughest reachy moves. Kickpatches stand up to brushes with rock and other pointy mountain tools, while versatile cuff openings provide a seamless fit with a variety of mountaineering boots. The suspenders are removable, too, so you can fasten them when you need them and take them off when you don't. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D x 40D, 240 G/M², WindWall™—93% Nylon, 7% Elastane Double Weave
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 420D x 500D, 230 G/M², 100% Nylon
- Sizes :
- 2-12 / R
- Durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch
- Highly wind resistant; air permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Removable suspenders
- Low-profile waistband with a zip fly and snap-tab closure as well as internal elastic at rear
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip, water-resistant hand pockets
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip thigh pocket on right with an internal gear loop
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Cuff openings with a water-resistant, reverse-coil zip and a stretch-panel gusset to accommodate a range of boots
- Cuffs have tie-down eyelets for easy integration with boots and a snap-back feature for ease of use when gussets are open
- Kickpatches for increased durability
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:05:05 EDT