Women's Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Designed in collaboration with The North Face® athletes, the 100% recycled Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers deliver the highest level of protection for high-alpine expeditions in challenging conditions. The three-layer fabric features a whole host of innovative features, such as the high-denier kickpatches and internal cuffs that stand up to brushes with rock and other pointy mountain tools, and clever articulated patterning for an exceptional fit and full freedom of movement. Stretchy leg cuffs and a robust internal gaiter provide a seamless fit with a variety of mountaineering boots. And outer leg vents allow air to circulate for breathability when things get a little hot and sweaty. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back Waist :
- 30D, 220 G/M², 73% Recycled Polyester 17% Elastane Stretch Knit with FlashDry-XD™
- Fabric - Kickpatches and Cuffs :
- 420D x 500D, 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,84 cm, R 81,92 cm, L 87 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / R
- These mountaineering pants feature cuff openings designed to accommodate a variety of boots
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Women-specific, articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Clean-finish darted waist with an integrated belt and interlock-knit back panel for a refined fit and all-day comfort
- Outer-leg vents with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips; vent on right extends up to the waistband for easy on/off
- Harness-compatible horizontal thigh pocket with a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, internal gear loop and additional pouch
- Back of leg openings have a water-resistant, reverse-coil zip and adjustable snap closure
- Leg cuffs feature stretch fabric, an internal gaiter, a drawcord for adjustability and gripper tape for a seamless fit with a wide range of boots
- Set-in, high-denier kickpatches and internal cuffs for abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 10:13:14 EDT