Women's Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Designed in collaboration with The North Face® athletes, the 100% recycled Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket delivers the highest level of protection for high-alpine expeditions in challenging conditions. This three-layer seam-sealed shell features a whole host of innovative features, such as the helmet-compatible hood, harness-compatible hand pockets, and clever women-specific articulated patterning for an exceptional fit and full freedom of movement. Seamless shoulders reduce the chance of chafing and discomfort when carrying a backpack. And thanks to laser-cut perforations that allow air to circulate, the chin guard and collar lining deliver welcome warmth without skimping on breathability. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Fabric :
- 70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- This technical shell jacket is designed for a range of mountaineering activities
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Women-specific articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Targeted use of YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips helps reduce bulk and increase flexibility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Harness-compatible hand pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips and an internal pouch in left pocket
- Underarm vents with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed-tricot chin guard and collar lining with laser-cut perforations in the draft flap for breathability and comfort
- Large internal mesh drop pocket
- Internal hem cinch-cord with single-point adjustment
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 18:25:21 EDT