WOMEN'S STORM STRIKE II HIKE BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S STORM STRIKE II HIKE BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Approximate weight - ½ pair:
- Upper: Waterproof synthetic leather
- Upper: HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Upper: Padded mesh collar for comfort
- Upper: Gusseted mesh tongue to keep out debris
- Upper: Protective mudguard
- Upper: 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Upper: EVA footbed
- Sole unit: Single-density EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Nylon shank
- Sole unit: EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Sole unit: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.