Women's Stolemberg Alpine Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Stolemberg Alpine Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
When you're working up a sweat on the trail, the Stolemberg Alpine Trousers harness FlashDry™ on the front and back of the legs to keep you cool and dry. There's plenty of stretch in the fabric, too, giving you full mobility when making tough moves over tricky terrain.
- Fabric - Upper Front Legs & Side Panels :
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish / Woven
- Fabric - Front Centre Leg & Back Upper Legs :
- 205 G/M², 65% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 11% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / FlashDry™
- Fabric - Front Lower Leg Panel :
- 195 G/M², 73% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 13% Elastane with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish / Woven / Woven
- Sizes :
- 2-12 / S,R,L
- Elasticated waist band
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Reflective tape on lower legs
- Knee darts
- Ankle zip
- Inner bottom hem elastic
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:08:39 EDT