Women's Sierra Long Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Sierra Long Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
From Chapter 1 where our journey began to the new icons of exploration today, our story continues with the Sierra Long Down Parka. The popper button front over the central zip, oversized fit and large pockets are reminiscent of the 1968 original, but we've now loaded it with recycled down for warmth and a soft and durable blend of organic cotton and recycled nylon for the outer fabric - good for you and better for nature, too.
- Centreback :
- 107,95 cm
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Body :
- 128 G/M², 73% Recycled Nylon, 27% Organic Cotton with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Removable, adjustable hood with a drawcord
- Placket with heritage-style snaps covers the two-way centre front zip
- Two top-entry, flap-closure patch front pockets and side-entry hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Woven heritage logo patch on left pocket
- Adjustable, removable waist belt with a plastic logo buckle