Women's RMST Denali Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's RMST Denali Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Introducing this season's seam-sealed Denali Jacket - a remastered version of our iconic style. It's still based on the absolute The North Face® classic developed for climbers back in '89, but we've updated it with a brand new look for '22. It's just as warm as the original, but we've swapped fleece for a waterproof, breathable, windproof outer to protect you from the elements. It's also zip-in compatible with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket, giving you even more protection than ever before.
- Fabric - Body :
- 336 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—86% Polyester, 14% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back-Yoke Lining :
- 35 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Pocket Bag :
- 150 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Lining :
- 150 G/M². 100% Polyester Knit Brushed Tricot
- Centreback :
- 64,77 cm
- Sizes :
- Remastered version of an iconic style
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket
- Centre front zip reinforced with overlay tape
- Secure-zip chest pockets and hand pockets reinforced with overlay tape
- Internal drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder and RMST logo on right sleeve
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 15:04:01 EDT