Women's Printed Winter Warm Essential Leggings
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Printed Winter Warm Essential Leggings in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Running & training
Breathable and sweat-wicking thanks to FlashDry-Pro™ technology and, as the name suggests, warm, too - the Printed Winter Warm Essential Leggings are built for pre-dawn runs on the trails. Not are they made from recycled materials, but reflective details ensure visibility in low light conditions. There's plenty of stretch in the fabric, too, giving you full mobility when you're out running.
- Fabric :
- 260 G/M², 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Elastane Brushed-Back Interlock Knit with FlashDry-Pro™
- Inseam :
- R 71,12 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / Reg
- FlashDry-Pro™, our best moisture management technology, wicks away moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable
- Full-length, fitted leggings
- Contoured waistband sits slightly higher in the back
- Double-layer waistband has an elastic-bound seam on top edge to help keep waistband in place
- The waistband has one large drop-in pocket hidden along the centre back waist
- Triangle gusset for freedom of movement
- Reflective heat transfer logo on right calf
- FlashDry-Pro™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 16:28:53 EST