Women's TNF X Elvira Stridelight Shorts
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's TNF X Elvira Stridelight Shorts in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Running & training
Created in collaboration with our trail running athletes, Flight Series™ takes you longer, stronger. In the Stridelight Shorts, this means breathability. When summer heat leads to more sweat, the ventilating zonal perforations will help you keep your cool and quick-drying FlashDry™ technology will wick away that sweat in a flash. The brief liner provides comfort, while the waistband pockets provide storage for your phone, keys or gels. They're also made with recycled polyester, making them kinder to nature than ever before.
- Avg Weight :
- 150 g
- Fabric - Body :
- 79 G/M², 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Fabric - Liner :
- 91 G/M², 100% Polyester with FlashDry™
- Inseam :
- R 10,16 cm
- Sizes :
- Perforations make these Flight Series™ shorts extremely breathable, and they have a built-in brief liner
- Drop-in pockets inside waistband
- Elastic waistband with an internal drawcord for adjustability
- Split side seams for mobility
- Three pockets on back yoke, one with an invisible zip
- Brief liner
- Four-way-stretch dissolvable yarn
- Reflective logo on right thigh
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.