Women's Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
- Fabric - body :
- 100% recycled polyester, woven, plain, 78.0g/m² with PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - yoke :
- 100% recycled nylon
- Fabric - insulation :
- 700 fill goosedown; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Vest
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hoodpacks into collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered logo on leftchest and back-right shoulder
- Now has the oversize logo of the original ‘96 vest
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.