Click For Fullscreen
Women's Point Five GORE-TEX® Jacket
Best-selling performance for the climb to the top.
A real bestseller that's designed to keep you protected from the elements, whether at the campsite or on the peak. Named after Point Five Gully on Ben Nevis, Scotland, one of the world's most famous grade V ice climbs, this all-mountain jacket features a three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro shell for extreme dryness and comfort in challenging environments. A high-collar construction protects your face from the chill of the summit, while dedicated pocket bags keep precious equipment and supplies dry when rain begins to fall.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Pit-zip vents
- High collar construction to increase face protection
- Specific pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- Hidden hem cinch cord at centre front zip
- Fully adjustable hel- met-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Two harness- and pack-friendly PU hand pockets
- Model wears:
- Centre back:
- 74 cm
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (175 cm)
- Average weight:
- 412 g
- 70D, 141 g/m2, 100% nylon 3L GORE-TEX® Pro