Women's Plus Size Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Plus Size Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
The Plus Size Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Parka delivers all the weather protection you need. Not only is it waterproof, windproof and breathable, but the longer-length shape offers extended coverage while you hike. What's more, we've added side panel seams that create a feminine shape while sheltering you from serious downpours. And it's made from recycled materials, helping you get closer to nature, whatever the weather.
- Centreback :
- Fabric :
- 75D x 20D, 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™—76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Recycled Nylon
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- Parka length for extended coverage
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- Adjustable three-piece hood
- Adjustable hood opening
- Reverse-coil centre front and hand pocket zips
- Raglan sleeves for better mobility
- Internal chest pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Side-panel seams for feminine shaping
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 May 2022 00:32:47 EDT