Women's Plus Size Arctic Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Plus Size Arctic Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The Arctic Parka - now in new plus sizes - is one of our most popular women's jackets. With good reason. It protects from rain, snow, wind and chills without looking like a typical 'outdoor' jacket - though it's equally comfortable strolling through the countryside as it is cruising the city. The outer shell is made using breathable-waterproof DryVent™ technology, while the insulation is light and lofty recycled down. The hood is removable as is its faux-fur trim.
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D x 160D, 158 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D x 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Faux Fur :
- 930 G/M², 62% Polyester, 38% Acrylic
- Sizes :
- Sizes 1X–3X patterned specifically for plus size
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur trim
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Encased-elastic band on inside of back waist panel for adjustability
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 February 2023 03:33:44 EST