Women's Plus Size Antora Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Plus Size Antora Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Whether hiking dirt trails or pacing over scree-covered rock, don't let the weather stop you. With a waterproof DryVent™ shell, the Antora Jacket repels wind and rain to leave you feeling warm, dry and comfortable. Secure zipped hand pockets are great for stashing essentials. The hood is adjustable to protect your head from the elements. And that's not all, as this jacket is made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Fabric - Body :
- 109 G/M², DryVent™ 2L–100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Hood, Sleeve and Pocket Bag Lining :
- 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Centreback :
- 73,66 cm
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Yoke :
- 109 G/M², DryVent™ 2L–100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Internal drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 March 2024 18:40:51 EST