Women's Pallie Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Pallie Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
When you need stylish and trustworthy protection on the slopes, turn to the Pallie Down Jacket. It stands up to cold and snowy conditions with waterproof fabric, 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down at the core, and synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the sleeves and sides. This all ensures serious warmth without jeopardising mobility. It features a powder skirt for heading off-piste, plus a Sherpa-lined hood to keep your head covered when the snow starts to fall.
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Centreback :
- 76,2 cm
- Fabric - Hood Lining :
- 265 G/M², 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 70 G/M², 100% Nylon Taffeta
- Down Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down in Main Body and Top of Sleeves; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Side Panels, 120g in Underside of Sleeves and 40g in Hood
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Body :
- 195 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—51% Polyester, 49% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in hood, side panels and underside of sleeves for warmth in high-moisture zones
- Attached, fleece-lined hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Exposed, two-way, #5 YKK® VISLON® centre front zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets with a media port
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop wrist pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 April 2023 15:32:10 EDT