Click For Fullscreen
Women's Orion Trousers
Decrease the chill, increase the motion.
Start with confidence, finish in comfort: these trousers have a clean, harness-friendly design and an array of technical features that make them ideal for ice climbing and mountaineering. A stretch-woven fabric offers greater range of motion when venturing over tricky terrain and up steep rock faces, while WindWall® reduces wind chill when you stand proud on the summit. For added protection, kick patches help deflect crampon points and ski edges.
- Stretch-woven with DWR and brushed inner
- Flat, elastic waist construction with zip-fly and snap closure
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Ice climbing boot-compatible zippered cuffs
- Schoeller® kick patch
- Model wears:
- Average weight:
- 580 g
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (175 cm)
- 90D, 327 g/m2, 93% nylon/7% elastane double weave with brushed back