Women's Nuptse Corduroy Street Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Nuptse Corduroy Street Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Upper :
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- Foldable-heel design allows you to wear it as a mule
- UPPER: Corduroy upper
- 550-fill goose down; 100% of our virgin down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Webbing pull loop at the heel and instep for easy on/off
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 September 2023 10:55:49 EDT