Women's Nuptse II Winter Booties
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Nuptse II Winter Booties in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
It's like walking around with your feet still inside your duvet - our iconic Nuptse Booties are back, now in a waterproof version. They feature 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down and durable grippy rubber soles optimum optimised for winter walking. The waterproof DryVent™ membrane will keep your feet dry in the snow.
- Upper :
- Durable, Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density, Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 269.32 g / Pair: 538.64 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Durable, recycled P.E.T. ripstop
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- 700-fill goose down; 100% of our virgin down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Outsole-grade EVA is lightweight and offers high-level durability
- Durable and protective overlays
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- Durable heel webbing for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 07:40:21 EDT