Women's Mountain Athletics Lab ThermoBall™ Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Mountain Athletics Lab ThermoBall™ Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Running & training
Wherever you train, do it in the Mountain Athletics Lab ThermoBall™ Gilet. Stuffed with light, lofty and compressible ThermoBall™ on the upper body, it traps heat and retains warmth without weighing you down while you train. The fabric harnesses FlashDry-XD™, which actively wicks sweat and moisture from skin to keep you cool when things get hot and sweaty. The shoulders are seamless and there's a touch of stretch in the fabric for enhanced mobility while you reach for new PRs.
- Fabric :
- 140 G/M², 86% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Repellent, 14% Elastane / Woven / Plain / FlashDry™ XD
- Sizes :
- Centreback :
- 63,5 cm
- ThermoBall™ insulation in the upper part of the body
- Zipped hand pockets
- Mountain Athletics TNF graphic on the back
- No shoulder seams
- FlashDry XD™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 15:25:44 EDT