Women's Montana Ski Mittens
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Montana Ski Mittens in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Our Montana Ski Mittens are back. But this time, they've been redesigned with recycled fabrics to bring you better, kinder protection than ever before. They're warm, waterproof, breathable - and thanks to Etip™ compatibility, you can even use them with your phone. This comes in especially handy when you need to answer a call or take photos of the landscape in cold conditions. The DryVent™ insert means hands will stay dry from both sweat and snow. And engineered with wind-blocking WindWall™ technology, hands will remain protected without becoming clammy. Not only that, but Heatseeker™ Eco insulates against the cold and synthetic leather palms are soft yet durable. For an added bonus, there's a nose wipe on the back and a wrist leash that keeps them firmly attached to you while you tear down the mountain.
- Fabric - Shell :
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Palm Overlay :
- 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane (PU) Faux Leather
- Thumb and Index Finger :
- Etip™ Compatible
- Lining :
- 250 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Raschel Fleece
- Gauntlet Lining :
- WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Back of Hand Insulation :
- 250 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer
- Palm Insulation :
- 160 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer
- Gauntlet Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Lined with super-soft, high-pile raschel fleece
- Faux leather on palm for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Buckle and webbing on back of hand and shock cord at gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- Wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 15:22:49 EST